Top 5 Lunch Loggia Snacks

Our lunch loggia hosts an assortment of scrumptious snacks. Down below are the five best snacks you should be getting.
Top five lunch loggia picks

Every weekday at 10 AM, Falcons rush to the lunch loggia to pick up a snack of their choice. Although there are many options, certain snacks are clearly fan-favorites. Whether it’s the classic Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, or the delicious Smoothie King smoothies, here are the definitive Top 5 lunch loggia snack foods.

5. Body armor
5. Body armor

The fifth spot on the list goes to body armor. Although it might be an unexpected pick, Body Armor has definitely cemented itself among the greats. The value it brings is through its delicious taste and electrolytes. Students coming off of a nerve-racking test, or athletes getting ready for an important match can enjoy this versatile drink, which is why it takes the number five spot.

4. Muffin
4. Muffin

The next pick on this list is the muffin. This delicious sweet is a perfect treat that caters to anyone because of its variety of flavors. Whether you prefer chocolate or blueberry, the muffins are a solid choice for any hungry student. 

3. Cookies
3. Cookies

Taking the middle spot of the list is the most iconic snack by far, the Otis Spunkmeyer cookie. The Otis Spunkmeyer cookie should be a lock on anyone’s list, maybe even taking the number one spot for many. The delicious chocolate chips and the squishy breading make these treats addictive. Although the cookies have a big reputation, they are only at the third spot because of the inconsistency in the way they are cooked. One day, you can get the most delicious circular snack on this side of the Mississippi, and the next a pile of wet mush that is a shadow of its potential self. Consistency is key, which is why the cookie takes the third spot. 

2. Chicken Minis
2. Chicken Minis

Chicken minis have taken the snack game by storm. Although a new addition, the minis are almost guaranteed to be sold out every single cookie break. The signature Chick-fil-a chicken paired with the sweet bread makes the chicken mini’s success fully deserved. The price-to-chicken ratio is fairly high, meaning this snack gets bumped down to number two.

1. Bagel sandwich
1. Bagel sandwich

Finally, at number one is the bagel sandwich. There’s too much that can be said about this perfect combination of breakfast foods. The consistency is perfection, and every single one of its ingredients are cooked to absolute culinary mastery. However, Its most impressive attribute is its shape and the way that all ingredients are perfectly spread out along the break—  something I have never seen before. With most breakfast sandwiches, the eggs are often placed in spots where the bacon or sausage isn’t, making some bites of the sandwich just egg, bread, and cheese. This bagel breakfast sandwich is a different breed, though, and it’s an easy pick for the number one spot.

1
View Comments (4)
About the Contributor
Kieran Cloutier
Kieran Cloutier, Staff Writer
Kieran Cloutier is a sophomore on the Gauntlet in his first year as a staff writer. His favorite color is blue and he has a hamster named Nugget. His favorite movies are Napoleon Dynamite and The Dark Knight. 

• Tall PaulFeb 14, 2024 at 8:56 am

It’s a beaut!!!! Love this energetic article, especially coming from the drippiest member of the Gauntlet!

Reply
  • not finn kempFeb 14, 2024 at 8:41 am

bagel sandwich appreciation comment

Reply
  • Jackson PakbazFeb 14, 2024 at 8:34 am

K Pizzy does it again.

Reply
  • George FranoFeb 14, 2024 at 8:16 am

fantastic article K Pizzy

Reply