A Lovely Night Awaits!

Step into the Magic of La La Land at this Year’s Prom

Get ready to step into a world of glitz, glamor, and a sprinkle of movie magic because this year’s prom is taking you straight to La La Land! Get ready to dance under the stars and create memories that will last a lifetime as part of “A Lovely Night,” this year’s Prom theme.

Mark your calendars for April 27th, and head over to the Art Ovation Hotel, in downtown Sarasota, where the magic will begin at 7:30pm. Make sure to purchase your tickets from the front desk and bring your cash or check of $85. Ticket sales end after Spring Break on April 18th.

As you step through the doors on that special night, you’ll be greeted by the mesmerizing sight and sounds of La La Land. From twinkling lights to elegant decorations, every corner will be a photo-worthy masterpiece.

Channel your inner starlet or leading man and dress to impress. Whether you opt for classic Hollywood glamor or modern chic, make sure to bring your A-game and show off your style.

Don’t forget your dancing shoes! With a mix of toe-tapping tunes and romantic melodies, get ready to dance the night away with your friends or that special someone.

Former Falcons busting down at last years prom. (Hao Li)

When it comes to choosing that special someone to take with you, be sure to refer to Josh Willard’s “A guide to promposals,” which will be sure to make your promposal a success.

Prom night is a time to celebrate friendship, love, and the joy of being young. So, go grab your tickets, practice your best moves, and get ready for a night straight out of a fairy tale.