Winter Formal returns to Saint Stephen’s

Falcons are excitedly preparing for the January 21st winter dance.

Winter+Formal+will+be+held+on+Saturday%2C+January+21st%2C+from+7+to+9+p.m.+in+the+Gym.+

Evanthia Stirou

Winter Formal will be held on Saturday, January 21st, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Gym.

Andrei Black, Staff Writer

Ladies and gentlemen: the moment we have all been waiting for has arrived. Winter Formal is blasting into Saint Stephen’s in just a few weeks. Yes, you heard that right, the Winter Formal is back and better than ever. 

This year’s Winter Formal dance will take place at school in the gym on Saturday Jan 21, 2023. The tickets will be $27 for individuals and $50 for couples and available for purchase starting this week from Mr. Holt at the front desk. 

The twist is that Winter Formal is a Sadie Hawkins style dance, meaning that girls ask guys to the accompany them. 

The dance will take place from 7-9pm and you have to be on time. No earlier, no later. You must stay for the whole dance and drinks and light hors d’oeuvres will be provided. 

Student Council President Jackson Nealis is excitedly promoting the Winter Formal Dance, exclaiming that “everyone can be excited about the Spirit Focused direction we’re bringing”, particularly events and features rarely seen at a Saint Stephen’s dance.  

As students plan their magical Winter Formal nights, Falcons are advised to make good decisions, for in the words of our beloved Mr. Forester “a mistake tonight is the last mistake you make as a Saint Stephen’s student.