Exclusive follow-up interview with Hey Swizzle is finally here.

Jackie Schlossberg, Staff Writer

Hailey Spolarich, also know as “Hey Swizzle,’’ is a sophomore at Saint Stephen’s.  She is also a Youtube sensation, with 31 highly viewed videos that she recorded, edited, and developed herself.

Spolarich’s videos are very laid back and relaxed, and most of them are about aspects of her everyday life.  Some of her past videos have been pranks, opening presents, and dress shopping.

Hailey’s personality adds to her filming making, and these mundane activities are made entertaining by her personality.

Spolaric also has several Instagram accounts, a Snapchat, and a Twitter that she uses to promote her Youtube channel.

Click the image for the video interview

Hey Swizzle has definitely gotten the attention of the students at Saint Stephen’s, and her social media accounts and Youtube continue to grow with the support of her classmates.

She is a unique character in our school hallways, with an interesting personality to say the least.  It’s Spolarich’s enigmatic personality that keeps everyone wanting to hear her ideas and view her videos.  

The Gauntlet’s “George and Hank Show” met with Hey Swizzle in October.  She had 296 subscribers at the time, and has almost doubled her subscribers in the last six months.

Now, with 509 subscribers, Hey Swizzle is at the top of her game. 

Hey Swizzle’s merchandise is dropping soon, and here’s a sneak peak of the look at the new launch of Popsockets.

Recently, the Gauntlet met with sophomore Hailey Spolarich to find out what’s new in her life. In this video, we do a quick Q&A to get to know Hailey and her life as a Youtuber.