Major live music event to Rock the MAC this Saturday

The major concert event, featuring two regional tribute bands, will take place at the stadium this Saturday at 6pm.
Rock+out+this+Saturday+at+Rock+the+Mac.+
Mr. Dave Glacier
Rock out this Saturday at Rock the Mac.

Mark your calendars for this Saturday, March 1st, because it’s time to Rock the MAC. 

Saturday’s Rock the MAC concert event promises to be a night filled with fun, friends, and fantastic music. Rock the MAC will take place at the Moore Athletic Complex from 6-10pm, and all are welcome to this family-friendly event.

This event is not just for Saint Stephen’s parents; students are encouraged to come out and rock as well.

Athletic Director Mr. Lenny Paoletti encouraged everyone, even students, to get join in on the fun and by their tickets now ($40 for general admission).

“It’s gonna be an awesome evening,” Paoletti said.  “There will be great music, and it’s the perfect opportunity to hang out with your friends. You can sit on the turf and enjoy the bands while eating some delicious food”

Paoletti added that the event is for a good cause as well: supporting our sports teams here at SSES.

“The best part is that we will raise money for the athletic department.”   

The event is slated to be a spectacular night with excellent performances;  two highly regarded regional tribute bands will perform. The first band, Amanda, covers the music of rock icon Boston; the second, Brigade, covers the music of the legendary band Heart. Both groups will be singing all of the band’s biggest hits from the 1970s and 80s.  

If you’re a general admission ticket holder, you’re welcome to bring your lawn chair so you can kick back and rock out, with seating available on the turf. Great food options will be available on “food truck row” from Mixon Swirl and Two Guys Two Go, so no need to bring your coolers into the stadium. 

If you went for a VIP ticket, your concert experience will feature a few great additions: 

• Access throughout the night to the hospitality hub
  • Complimentary light refreshments and beverages 
  • Your very own Rock the MAC souvenir T-shirt
  • VIP reserved seats next to the hub in front of the stage

Free parking will be available in the Upper School parking lot upon arrival. If you have not already done so, be sure to purchase your tickets at rockthemac.com. Check out a promo video for the event below.

Saint Stephen's Episcopal School