Falcon Friends: Bringing the SSES community closer together

The popular Falcon Friend program takes place about once a month, connecting older students with their younger friends
2
View Comments (1)
About the Contributors
Cassidy Miller
Cassidy Miller, Associate Editor, Podcaster and Staff Writer
Cassidy is a senior at Saint Stephen's, and a returning member of The Gauntlet after two years. Miller is now an Associate Editor for The Gauntlet. She's an active host of a podcast called Share Your Voice which centers around stories of kindness and its importance in our world. Additionally, she's an active member of the theater community, working towards her dreams of being an actress on Broadway. Currently, Miller is working on numerous auditions and workshop materials for the Musical Theatre College Audition season. It's going to be a busy year for her, but she's thrilled and hopeful for the road ahead. Miller's favorite musical is Hadestown.
Finn Kemp
Finn Kemp, Staff Writer
Finn Kemp is a new addition to Saint Stephens and the Gauntlet, with great communication skills and a great understanding of human interactions. He is a high-level athlete, which also helps him understand situations and people better and relate with people who show effort, determination, and respect. He is currently a writer for the Gauntlet and his favorite show is either Breaking Bad or Demon Slayer. Kemp moved from Luxembourg and has 3 pets, two cats and one dog. His favorite color is light blue because of the ocean and water.

Jacob Fenley
Jacob Fenley, Staff Writer, Videographer
Jacob Fenley or most commonly referred to as “Fenley” is a Senior in his fourth year at Saint Stephens. Fenley has a couple important hobbies including producing his own music. This will be Jacob Fenley’s first year on the Gauntlet and is approaching this year with “that underdog mentality”. Fenley prides himself on his creative flow, which is displayed through his musical talent and artistic vision. Fenley is a member of the Gauntlet’s Video Team and is eager to produce top quality, creative ideas. Let’s just say, you should probably stay tuned in to this guy… 

• Cassidy MillerFeb 9, 2024 at 1:48 pm

Lovely video. Great work team.

Reply