Exclusive StuCo Leak: Winter (In)formal a “party”?

An anonymous source from within Student Council has leaked new details about January’s main event.

Samson Yang, Columnist

Council members convened Tuesday to play this year’s “Winter (In)formal,” a concept dance that has been kept behind closed doors. Until now.

More rumors were released on Tuesday about January’s “mysterious” Winter (In)formal from an anonymous source within the Student Council.  This is an exclusive update.

A Student Council representative, leaving yesterday’s lunch meeting, described the upcoming dance as more of a “party.”  Interesting.

When pushed for details, The Gauntlet learned that events like face painting, lawn sports, a red carpet photo gallery, and dance competitions are expected.

Hmm.  Face painting and lawn sports? That doesn’t sound like a regular dance to me. I’d imagine this so-called “dance” will be more of a party everyone will enjoy.

With a goal of working out the flaws of the past, Student Council may have came up with something that will change the preconceptions of the past Winter Formals

To add to the intrigue, according to our source, the (In)formal will “involve faculty really stepping out of their comfort zones.” What could this mean!?  We’ll have to wait to find out.  

It’s going to involve faculty really stepping out of their comfort zones

— Anonymous StuCo source

And as for the cost…Our anonymous rep mysteriously added, “Roll a dice”