This week’s briefing: Oct. 14-Oct. 18

Like to know what’s coming up on campus each week? “This Week’s Briefing” highlights the key happenings for upper school student’s for the upcoming week.

Alyssa Nucci, Associate Editor

Senior Speeches

Tuesday, Oct. 15: Spencer Schulman, Paul Williams 

College rep visits

Monday, Oct. 14: Florida Atlantic University 11:00am

Tuesday, Oct. 15: University of California, Santa Barbara 1:00pm, Centre College 2:00pm Thursday, Oct. 17: Union College 12:00pm

Footloose Auditions

Interested in auditioning for Footloose? Contact Mrs. Elisha for the audition material. Auditions are November 11th and 12th from 4:00-6:00 p.m. in the Falcon Playhouse. 

College Counseling

PSAT this Wed. (Oct. 16) for 10th and 11th grade – please be on time and bring pencils (not mechanical) and a calculator – please go directly to the gym when you arrive on campus or to your assigned room

HOST FAMILY NEEDED

One more host family needed for a female student visiting from Denmark, coming from November 9-16. Please see Mrs. Cotton in room 3162 if you are interested.

Dress-Down Day 

Student Council is hosting dress down day for $2 in the Upper School this Thursday, Oct. 17. Unacceptable clothing: pajamas, yoga pants, tank tops, crop tops, slippers. 

Heart Safe Club 

Upper school students: Halloween Movie Night on October 25th at 7:00 p.m. in the Hoagland Arena. Students are welcome to bring snacks, pillows, and blankets. Food will be available for sale. Tickets available through Mr. Holt for $10, or for $12 at the door.