The Gauntlet

Addams Family Musical to show March 20th

The Addams Family Musical will run during fine arts week.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Pictured from left to right standing is Paige Liebel(8th), Olivia Elisha (12th), Maddie Cashen (9th), Trystan Brown (11th) Sam Cotter (10th), Hailey Mallard (11th). Pictuerd from left to right sitting is Dylan Zoller (11th), Guin Pijor (12th).

Genna Nucci

Genna Nucci

Genna Nucci

Olivia Elisha, Staff writer

The Upper and Middle school production of The Addams Family is coming up quickly.  In recent years, the plays put on by the theater department have only gotten better and better.  This one should not be missed. 

The department’s rendition of the classic television show and movie series is set in the present, with the cast of Addams Family characters being forced to interact with a “normal” family.  You can imagine how that goes. 

Showtimes are Wednesday, March 20th at 7:00pm; Thursday March 21st at 7:00pm; and Friday, March 22nd at 4:30pm and 6:30pm.  All shows take place in the Falcon Playhouse. Doors will open at 6:30pm on Wednesday/Thursday, and at 3:45pm and 5:50pm on Friday.

Tickets are on sale here.

Students and faculty members can use the coupon code AF2019 for their free tickets. For all others, tickets are $11.

It’s important to note that the money goes to paying for set construction, props, and costume pieces. When buying tickets leave the ID number blank. This year’s show is one you don’t want to miss. 

About the Writer
Olivia Elisha, Staff Writer

Olivia Elisha joined The Gauntlet this 2018-2019 school year. She really enjoys theater and is an active member of her church band. Olivia is also a member...